MRI NO2 is a supplement that originally debuted over 15 years ago, making a huge hit as soon as it hit the market and becoming known as the #1 selling SKU in retail supplement giant GNC’s history. That’s quite an accomplishment, and yet somehow it managed to slip through the cracks. The MRI brand was originally bought by another company that decided to let it go.
In 2018, the brand changed hands again, and after much demand and inquest from previous users, the original formula has been re-released in brand new packaging. The only update was to the label because people found so much success with the original product—why fix what isn’t broken? But what is MRI NO2 and how does it work?
For those of you who are just hearing about it for the first time, here’s what you need to know.
What is MRI NO2?
MRI NO2 is a supplement designed to promote nitric oxide production in the body. Through the use of a proprietary formula including key ingredients, this supplement has proven to deliver a myriad of health benefits and performance improvements for everyone from professional athletes to those who just want a little more stamina in their day-to-day lives.
This supplement is available in 90- and 180-count capsules. It can be purchased directly from the MRI Performance website. If you do purchase this product elsewhere, make sure that it’s a reliable source so that you’re getting authentic MRI NO2 supplements.
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric oxide is a molecule that the body needs for blood vessel health and circulation. When released into the bloodstream, nitric oxide can relax muscles and assist in increasing blood flow. This can boost cardiovascular health, along with performance and performance recovery.
Nitric oxide supplements aren’t new—there is plenty of supporting evidence that shows how these supplements can provide results over the years, for several types of uses. When you take MRI NO2 or another NO supplement, you will experience a boost of energy and performance enhancement that lasts for up to 90 minutes. The body metabolizes nitric oxide quickly, but the benefits linger for those who continue taking supplements.
The Benefits of Nitric Oxide Supplementation
We’ve already touched on a couple of the benefits of supplementing with nitric oxide. With the MRI performance NO2 Nitric Oxide Original Formula, you may find health benefits like:
- Increased workout stamina and endurance as nitric oxide delivers nutrients and oxygen to the muscles.
- Reduced muscle soreness and recovery time.
- Reduced blood pressure, due to the dilation of the blood vessels.
- Support for ED due to increased circulation.
- Better overall performance and health in daily living.
Whether you’re working out daily or just looking for a way to get your body started on a good health plan, an NO2 supplement could be the ideal choice. It’s a simple way to make small changes that have a big impact.
And when you’re choosing supplements, make sure that you choose those with the highest quality and potency. Pick supplements that have been studied and revered for their results, like the MRI NO2 original formula.
The MRI Performance NO2 Nitric Oxide Original Formula Difference
What makes MRI Performance’s NO2 original formula better than the rest? Those who’ve used the supplement report that its unique blend of key ingredients that help stimulate nitric oxide production is ideal for the key areas of health that they’re trying to improve. The innovative blend includes essential ingredients like:
- L-Arginine: This is one of the essential building blocks for nitric oxide and protein in the body. It aids in the production of NO. This amino acid is essential for athletic performance, circulation, and cell function, and has a host of other health benefits, too. You’ll see it in a lot of supplements and workout formulas, and for good reason.
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG): This substance is an extended-release element that helps sustain the levels of nitric oxide in the body over time. Along with L-Arginine, it helps improve circulation and health at the cellular level.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: ALA can help boost nutrient intake and insulin sensitivity by breaking down carbs to make energy. Studies have shown that it might also help with blood pressure and cardiovascular health, due to its ability to improve blood flow and reduce oxidative stress.
- Actinos: This is a peptide fraction that enhances nitric oxide in the body. It boosts NO activity and helps promote high levels. It can increase NO by as much as 950% when taken regularly.
- Dihydroquercetin: This substance helps with healthy circulation and cardiovascular health. When combined with the other ingredients in this formula, it ensures that you get maximum results from your nitric oxide supplementation.
While some supplements don’t contain all of these elements (or may have their own blend of them), the MRI formula is one that’s been tried and trusted for decades. There’s a reason people were demanding to see it back on the shelves, after all. The proprietary formula has not been changed or enhanced. It’s a unique blend that you’ll only find from MRI, and it’s leading the market for nitric oxide supplementation.
*Important Note: It’s recommended to drink at least 64 ounces of water per day when you’re using MRI NO2. This enhances the ability of the supplement to metabolize properly and provide maximum results.
While it’s not on many people’s radars outside of performance sports and fitness buffs, nitric oxide is a versatile substance that may help revolutionize how people view and address their overall health and well-being. If you’re looking for a natural boost that can benefit your body in several ways, NO2 might be for you. Of course, you can’t just choose any supplement that’s out there. Fortunately, the return of MRI Performance NO2 Original Formula allows everyone to experience the benefits of improved nitric oxide production and circulation in the body.